Our customers expect the highest standards of quality assurance in our products, our business solutions and our aftersales support. At Lucy Electric ensuring we meet those expectations is built into the way we work.
Our integrated management system incorporates challenging quality, environmental, health and safety measures ensuring that all relevant legislation, regulation and industry codes of practice are achieved in the manufacture, distribution, and supply of all our products, and in the regions where we operate.
Highest quality standards
Product quality is strictly monitored at Lucy Electric to ensure that the most stringent requirements of British and International standards and the Electricity Association Technical Specifications are met. Our skilled production engineers continuously improve the quality and efficiency of our manufacturing processes, employing the latest lean manufacturing techniques to deliver the highest quality products.
Safety and environmental protection as standard
Lucy Electric focuses on delivering environmentally sound equipment that provides maximum operator safety as standard. We are constantly working to improve our environmental performance and ensure environmental issues are incorporated into our corporate policies, taking into account technical developments, scientific understanding, consumer need, community expectations and legal regulations.
Standards and accreditations
Lucy Electric holds the following quality standards and accreditations:
- Quality Management System BS EN ISO 9001.
- Environmental Management System BS EN 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
- Relevant standards.
- Achilles certification.
Links and Associations
Lucy Electric is a member of the following associations:
- BEAMA - The British Electrotechnical and Allied Manufacturers' Association
- CAPIEL - The Coordinating Committee for the Associations of Manufacturers of Industrial Electrical Switchgear and Control gear in the European Union
- EEF - The Engineers Employers Federation
- ABCC - The British Arab Chamber of Commerce